Current students are strongly encouraged to read through these documents at the start of the first semester, and refer back to them as necessary throughout the year.
- College Handbook – Fees, policies and procedures for current students in 2017.
- St Andrew’s College Directory – Academics, administration and contributors to the management of College, both resident and non-resident.
- Maintenance Requests – Online portal to submit a request if you need something repaired in your room. The Guide to Submitting a Maintenance Request is a useful document to save on your personal computer.
- Room Inventory Report – Online portal to submit the Room Inventory Report. Read our Guide to Submitting a Room Inventory Report.
- Our Policy Portal is for all members of the St Andrew’s College community – students and staff (residential and non-residential). All College members are bound by St Andrew’s College policies. Alumni, contractors and visitors to College are also considered to be bound by College policies when on site. We recognise that everyone in our community has the right to live, study and work in a safe and supportive environment. We endeavour to maintain and promote this environment at all times. If you have concerns or questions you are encouraged to seek help for yourself or for others at any time. All matters will be managed in confidence and with respect. Your health, safety and well being is of the utmost importance to us.
Visit our Polices and Procedures page for more detailed information.