Current students are strongly encouraged to read through these documents at the start of the first semester, and refer back to them as necessary throughout the year.
- College Handbook – Fees, policies and procedures for current students in 2017.
- Harassment Policy and Procedures – Information outlining acceptable behaviour, rights and responsibilities within the College community.
- Alcohol Policy – Booklet outlining the College’s policy and advice on making sensible choices
- St Andrew’s College Directory – Academics, administration and contributors to the management of College, both resident and non-resident.
- Maintenance Requests – Online portal to submit a request if you need something repaired in your room. The Guide to Submitting a Maintenance Request is a useful document to save on your personal computer.
- Room Inventory Report – Online portal to submit the Room Inventory Report. Read our Guide to Submitting a Room Inventory Report.