The opportunity for non-residential membership at St Andrew’s College was introduced at the start of 2015.
Students taking part in this program do not live in College, but can access many of the same benefits as a member of the St Andrew’s community.
- The same academic support program offered to resident students throughout the academic semester
- Participation in our extensive Orientation Week Program
- Access to the College as a daytime “home” on campus, including a locker for storing belongings
- All meals in the Dining Hall included
- Attend and participate in the College’s Residential Life Program, including lectures, seminars, leadership, performing arts, sport (excluding Rawson/Rosebowl/Palladian representation) and social programs
- Associate membership of the SAC Students’ Club (SACSC), allowing access to a range of free and at-cost social and other SACSC activities
- Paid membership of USU and SUSF via the College’s membership arrangements with these organisations
- Use of the College’s social, sporting, performance and learning spaces;
- Access to the College’s internet facilities
- Vacancies for residential places during the year to be filled from those in the non-residential program
- Mentoring and sub-dean support specifically catering for non-residential members
This program offers an introduction to residential life in College, with the opportunity to contribute to, and benefit from, the vibrant life of St Andrew’s.
For more information, please contact us.