Submitting an Application
Students who have completed a regular interview are not required to submit a separate non-residential application to be considered for non-residential membership.
Non-Residential Program, Semester I 2021: 21 February 2021.
Non-residential members of College have access many of the same benefits as residential members:
– Academic program (tutorials and academic mentoring)
– Participation in Welcome Week
– Access to the College as a daytime home on campus
– Meals in the Dining Hall
– Participation in the Education and Student Life Program (including lectures, seminars, leadership training etc)
– Participation in Students’ Club events
– Membership of Sydney University Sport and Fitness
– Use of College social, sporting, performance and learning spaces
– Access to College internet facilities
– Pastoral care and mentoring
However, there are some limitations on involvement. For example, non-residential students are able to participate in the Palladian creative arts competition, but not the Rawson and Rosebowl intercollegiate sporting competitions.
For more information, please contact us.