Submitting an Application
Students who have completed a regular interview are not required to submit a separate non-residential application to be considered for non-residential membership.
Non-residential members of College can access many of the same benefits as residential members:
- A residential experience during Welcome Week (levy not included in fees)
- The same academic support program offered to resident students throughout the academic semester
- Access to the College as a daytime ‘home on campus’, including a locker for storing belongings
- Mentoring support specifically for non-residential members
- All meals at College
- Ability to attend and participate in College’s Education & Student Life Program, including lectures, seminars, leadership, performing arts and sport (note that you are NOT able to participate in intercollegiate sports, the Palladian Arts competition you can participate in)
- Associate membership of the SAC Students’ Club (at additional cost) allowing access to a range of free and at-cost social activities
- Use of the College’s social, performance and learning spaces as well as our brand new gym
- University of Sydney Union Access card (for student discounts and other services)
- Use of the College’s internet facilities
However, there are some limitations on involvement. For example, non-residential students are able to participate in the Palladian creative arts competitions, but not the Rawson and Rosebowl intercollegiate sporting competitions.
For more information, please contact us.