High School Student Programs
Dinner at Drew’s
St Andrew’s College provides high school students with the opportunity to attend St Andrew’s College for dinner and engage with current students.
Pre-Tertiary Mentoring & Tutoring Program
The Pre-Tertiary Mentoring and Tutoring Program is a free mentoring and tutoring service for HSC students. The program connects high school students with current St Andrew’s College students, who will support HSC students with their studies, as well as provide advice on post-school options including university courses and college options.
- HSC Mentoring
- HSC Tutorials
- Information sessions on:
- University courses and colleges (scholarships, admissions process etc)
- External scholarships and entry pathways (E12, CEF etc)
- 135+ Drews students signed up to be mentors or tutors
- 200+ HSC students signed up for mentoring or tutoring
- We received applications from 80 different schools around Australia
Anyone interested in this program is invited to contact Minami Takahashi, firstname.lastname@example.org or Will Cesta, Director of Education & Student Life – email@example.com