What did you study at university?
Bachelor of Arts – Double major in History and German
Current occupation and career details
I am an Executive Search Consultant at an independent firm called Mason Wilhelm, offering services across all aspects of talent acquisition and development. We provide valuable insights and tools for our clients and candidates to help build an organisation that outperforms, inspires and grows. Prior, I spent a number of years at Korn Ferry, the largest Executive Search firm globally.
Involvement during your time at College
- Rosebowl Athletics, Swimming and Tennis
- Choral Scholar
- Various event sub-committees such as Highlander Ball and Drewtopia
Interests/passions relating to the Alumni Society and St Andrew’s College
My family has been involved with the College for many, many years as residents, sub-deans and at Council level. St Andrew’s is a special place and I hope to give back in a meaningful way by being part of the Alumni Society Committee. Of particular interest to me:
- Mentoring and supporting current and former students
- Continuing to keep the St Andrew’s alumni engaged with the College as they move through life
- There is a real opportunity for the current students and recent grads to leverage the alumni network
Interests outside of work
Long distance running, ocean swimming, hiking, travelling, health and wellness, history and economics. I am also a music junkie and play bass guitar (badly) in a band.