The St Andrew’s College Alumni Society (SACAS) was incorporated in 1948 to help organise reunions and promote fellowship between alumni, and to strengthen the connection between alumni and the College. The Society contributes by:
- holding alumni reunions and events, including the Annual Golf Day and Annual Dinner
- awarding scholarships to students who contribute to College life and expanding the scholarship base
- contributing to the College magazine Blue & White
- helping the Students’ Club in relation to careers evenings, finding sporting coaches and other matters
- acting as a custodian of the traditions and standards of St Andrew’s College
- encouraging alumni to be actively involved in College life
The Society is led by a Committee which consists of the following members:
- Alex Rhydderch, President
- Jeremy P Hoffman, Treasurer
- Leesa I Hamilton, Secretary
- Christopher R Bayley
- Adam C Casselden
- Rebecca V Craig
- Andrew I Huckel
- Cameron J B Ireland
- Donald A Nicol
- Lucas A B Smith
To become a member of the Alumni Society, please complete this form and submit to email@example.com or call +61 2 9565 7302. Your membership is used to fund scholarships and activities of the Society, such as reunions.
Each year the Alumni Society acknowledges the significant contribution of a student to the life of the College through the Alumni Society Scholarship. With preference to children of alumni, the key criteria for awarding the scholarship is service to the Students’ Club House Committee and satisfactory academic achievements.
You can view more about the College’s Scholarships and Prizes here.